Friday, February 22, 2008

Clarissa Letter

Two questions first: 1. Does the person who submits the question then send out the answer to Clarissa? 2. Why aren't Mom and Dad in the rotation? 3. I just want to add that the grandkids (especially Brooke and Bryan) can answer the questions also.

Okay, I have so many good ideas to choose from, and people can go ahead and look back at my original post and use one of my ideas if they need to.

The question for this week is: "What is your favorite Book of Mormon story and WHY?"

2 comments:

treen said...

I was just making sure I had the in-laws inserted correctly for the right age order. Mom and Dad are before me (or Dad and Mom), and Brooke and Bryan can be after Mindy. I don't know that we could go any further down the grandkids list unless Eric wants to add Stevie.

treen said...

Oh, and yes, the person who posted the question would print it and send it to Clarissa. I thought that was what you said in the first place.