Thursday, July 22, 2004

Look who's typing now

Hello everyone-
I suppose that it has been a while since you folks heard from me.  I just thought that I would let you know that Amanda and I are both doing well.  We are keeping busy with our jobs and with playing games with one another.  We both like to go to the pool at linfield and we both like to go to our friends' homes and eat dinner and play games.  Last week we went to David Blanchard's and had a BBQ and had a grand tour of his grand home.  Then we played "Settlers of Catan", which I won.  This week we went to Walt Haight's, who was the director of Charlie Brown.  We had stir fry (good, but not even close to Eric's cooking) and then we played Mille Bonne, which Amanda and I won.  So far we've been victorious in winning the away games. 
Anyways, we have to invite ourselves somewhere next week for a dinner again.  It is nice to hear from all of you folks, and I will write in another month or so. hopefully more often than not.

Nathan

No comments: