Friday, July 02, 2004

Happy quarter-century to Michelle!

Happy birthday, Chica! I love you! It was awesome seeing you in Oregon and I'm really glad that you and the kids were able to be part of my wedding day. Thanks for all the conversations and ... umm ... advice. Yes. Advice. (HA HA HA!) Adam says happy birthday too.

I'm getting more excited to be on the National Mall with BILLIONS of people on Sunday. We're of course going to church as usual (it's my week to teach Sunday School), and Adam has to stay late to be trained on the financial clerk stuff so I'll go home and fix dinner for the missionaries. Then we'll eat, and then we'll take the Metro downtown. YAY!

Good luck with Nathan and Amanda's open house, and let us know how it goes. We haven't even PLANNED our DC gig, and it's next weekend. We should probably get on that ...

Love, Trina and Adam

No comments: