Monday, July 26, 2004

July birthdays

We called everyone on their birthdays, so this isn't a replacement for personal contact ... but I just wanted to post for all the world to see (or at least anyone who reads the blog) that I think Mom and Michelle and Mindy are pretty darn cool, and I love 'em. Mom put together my DREAM wedding, based on some phone conversations and emails, and Tawnia and I walking around through a craft store and looking at books. She's amazing. Yes, I realize she had a lot of help, but I still give Mom (and Tawnia) the lion's share of the credit. Michelle was a blast to hang out with at Christmas - I'm glad I was able to spend the holiday in Texas. That cattle-pen maze in Fort Worth was hilarious. And Mindy ... ahhhhh Mindy ... did you know that the biggest import/export between the US and Canada is PEOPLE? Americans moving north, and Canadians moving south. True statistic - I learned it at a work dinner with the Canadian Consul General (one of their ambassadors to the US). Mindy is the fabulous BBC Meltdown Master and was a great roommate when we lived together in Salem. Remember our dinners before I got the dining room table? We sat on the floor around the little end table. HA! Good times.

Love you all! *wipes a tear away* Okay, now I'm going to take care of one last phone call and go home from work.

No comments: