Sunday, July 04, 2004

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Happy Birthday to Mom! It's been quite a year, with so many weddings, your last child graduating, and the other usual ups and downs of life. And you've made it! Now take a break and come and see me and Jason, and beautiful Canada. You've worked so hard, not only with your job during the school year, but at church, with those beautiful weddings, and raising so many children, even though many of us have moved out. You'll always be our mother, and I'm forever greatful for that.

And of course, it's Independence Day as well. Although I probably won't be living in the USA again for a long time (if ever), I will always love and cherish it. I'll definately come and visit, and my children will know that I'm American. Canada is great too, and I've really enjoyed living here. I'm glad that Mom, Dad, Em and Cris will be able to come see, and experience a little bit of Canada too.

love,
mindy

No comments: