Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nothing but good times

Hi all. Sorry I haven't posted or put up pictures or anything for a while. I've been very busy with work for one thing. It's going well, it's just busy. Also, at night I'm trying to spend as much time with Laurel and Stevie as possible. With my spare moments, I'm trying to watch as much television as I can. Okay, that's not entirely true. But I have been working on the Beers Reunion DVD. I'm about to send a final call for contributions. I think it's coming together well, but it has to be one of the more challenging creative projects I've ever worked on. It rivals the Stevie-D for difficulty, not least because Stevie is around to try to turn off the computer and play on the keyboard for this one.

Laurel is doing well. She's at YW right now. Stevie is into everything. But he's still the cutest baby in the world. Tooth count = 3.25

No comments: