Thursday, September 14, 2006

Good-bye, Kitten

There were several reasons why Rebecca and I had to send the kitten away. First off, the landlady's collie hated him. He went ballistic when we brought the kitten downstairs. So he was stuck in our room all day. Kinsley found someone else who could take him, so he's gone now. At least now it will be easier to study without him distracting me, pouncing on my shoes, batting at my pens, or chewing on my papers. And I won't wake up early in the morning with the kitten running back and forth over me. Will I miss Iggi? Not really. I'll still see him every week; he's the mascot of our Dungeons and Dragons group, so I'll see him just about every Saturday night. And besides, classes are keeping me so busy that I don't have time to think about much else. I spent today writing a paper for my Civil War class. I hauled my laptop up to campus to do it.

No comments: