Monday, September 11, 2006

Get a Clue

Last night I went to mom and dad's and had dinner and played games. We played two games of clue. Amanda did it both times (meaning Miss Scarlet was the murderer). But Colonel Mustard discovered it both times, meaning I won both games. I don't mean to brag...oh who's kidding who? Of course I mean to brag. Of course I just got lucky that I won the second time, because mom and Amanda had two of the things right, they were just trying to figure out the weapon, so I had to wait a whole round of turns before I could make an accusation. But enough about boring games that most of you weren't there for. School is in full swing now, and I am still trying to figure out a good schedule for me to get everything done that I need to get done. We'll see if I can find something that works.

See all ya'll later.

love,
Nathan

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey, it seemed exciting to me!
I say: "CLUE ON!"