Friday, September 22, 2006

back to school

So I decided to go back to school, and get my Associate's degree. I only need two more terms through Chemeketa, and classes start on Monday. I just ordered my books. Ugh. It isn't as bad as Emily's $500, but it was straight out of my account, so it hurt pretty bad - a little over $200. All of my classes are online, and for the first week it's going to be very stressful, because I won't have all my books right away, and we're moving at the end of the week, and we won't have the internet at the apartment yet, so I'll be spending a lot of time at the library. October will go better, because I'll be used to studying, and I'll be able to use the internet at home. It will be so much nicer, since there are so many different things to do online for my classes, and be able to send things into my teachers, and trying to do homework at home. So if you don't hear from me for a few weeks, that's why.

The good news is, I was showing my teacher some of my artwork, and a different teacher walked in - she saw my portraits, and got some Christmas ideas in her head - so I might have an art project to do this year. It'll take up even more time, but for the amount of money I can make off it, it's totally worth it. Hooray!

AND it's Friday. That's always a good thing.

No comments: