Friday, September 29, 2006

Hello?

Hi, everyone. Life here is, as usual, fairly busy. But here's a run down of some things I've done.

First of all, I've decided to write my Civil War paper on guerilla warfare. I had planned on doing something involving our ancestors, but this looks more interesting. So, Adam, do you have any books on the subject? I'll be in the D. C. area next Wednesday. There is a temple trip, so classes have been canceled so people can go. So I signed up. (I already told Trina about that.)

My other classes are keeping me fairly busy. In my performing arts class, we had to watch "The Marriage of Figaro." And I went to the forum this morning -- there are forums every Friday. This one was about tolerance. In German, we're learning to talk about the weather.

There is going to be a history honor society, and I will be joining it.

1 comment:

treen said...

Yes, Adam has some books you can borrow. Email me the time for your temple trip - I have stuff to do in the afternoon that day, but I can go up in the morning when you first get there.