Sunday, May 25, 2008

Post #2122

Well, here I am, posting again. Yes, I really did add up the number of posts written already on this blog and then went one more to get my post number. Hopefully no one posts before I get a chance to actually post this so it doesn't end up as the wrong number. I don't know if you can go back in and change the title of your post.

So I was noticing that Clarissa's letters have gotten progressively longer and more interesting as her mission continues. You can tell how she is doing on her mission just by how long her letter is and how filled with stuff about the work it is. I like it.

I have been enjoying a few days off. I have been cleaning my room... and that's about it (other than going out and being social.) Currently my room is a disaster again because I emptied all of my science teaching stuff out of my car and brought it into my bedroom. AND I brought the computer desk into my room, so I can actually sit in my room at the computer. I actually really like it. I had my computer in here before, but I would have to carry it back to the living room to print anything or download pictures. This is much better. Plus the desk I have in my room now has a purpose other than being the place to stack papers that I need to sort through. (Instead all those papers are now on the floor!) I've also been putting pictures up on my wall. I have all the pictures that Mindy made for me of the nieces and nephews actually hanging on the wall now. It is really nice. It makes me feel like a "grown-up." Yeah, I am going through my mid-life crisis and feeling like I need to be an "adult." Weird. I'll probably be over it in a few days and go back to being a kid, don't you worry.

Anyway, my life is going well. I have a job for the summer and then head back to the school in the fall, where I will be full time! Hooray! Which means I will have health insurance. Such a fabulous thing to have. I hope to be over the coughing and runny nose thing before September, but if not I'll be going to the doctor for it as soon as I get insurance.

That's about all that I've been up to. I went and saw Prince Caspian twice already. I highly recommend it to everyone. I liked it a lot.
Oh, and to Nate, Manda, and Mushy: Do you know what days you are coming to visit me yet?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Make you a deal. I will clean your room, if you clean any room in my house. Heh, heh.