Tuesday, May 13, 2008

casting call

I did a casting call earlier today for a cooking show on the Discovery Channel, and I will find out in about 2 weeks if I made the cut and will actually BE on the cooking show. Details about the casting call are on my other blog HERE.

Emily, your page looks good. You don't have the pictures that I took at your graduation. Did you not get them off my computer from the shared drive? I guess that means I have to email them to you now. I'll go do that.

How is everyone else? People haven't posted here - or anywhere else that I've seen - in weeks. Helloooooo?

2 comments:

Emily said...

No, I didn't get the pictures, Trina. And yes, other people should post. I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Eric said...

hey Trina! That'd be cool if you were on TV. Fun fun.