Thursday, May 08, 2008

Home again

Hello, family. Yesterday, I flew back to Oregon. The first leg went from BWI to Denver. I headed into the airport, wrestling with my carry-ons. One suitcase was slightly overweight, so I carried my winter coat with me. I got to the gate just as the plane did. It was a rather long flight, and I read "The Giver" along the way. But the turbulance kept things entertaining. (Yes, I'm weird; I like the bumps.)

I had a long wait in Denver. I got a bite to eat there, and then I sat by the gate, typing away on my laptop. Then we flew from Denver to Salt Lake City, and I just waited on the plane for it to continue on to Portland. We had a bit of a wait, since there were some mechanical problems. I had a good seat, though. I picked it because it would give me a good view of Mount Hood when we flew into Portland.

Dad picked me up, and we visited Mom in the hospital before heading home. It's good to be back.

No comments: