Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am alive

Hello my family -

Yes, I am alive... that's just in case you were wondering. I don't have any excuse for not posting really. I haven't even been that busy. Since my classes ended I've been working two jobs, but I'm still home by four most days... and then I have only been attending FHE and not the other stuff that I used to go to before my semester got crazy... so really, I have no excuses.

I enjoyed talking with everyone (except Jared was missing!) on the phone on Mother's day. It made me miss all of you and look forward to the next family reunion. I expect all of you to be there... including Jared!

School will be out officially on Thursday, but I'll be done tomorrow at 11 a.m. I'll clean out my room and then come home and try to get my house organized over my long weekend. I start my new job in full force next Tuesday. Meaning that I'll basically be working as many hours as I want too each day. Hopefully I'll be doing more than just stapling all day... which is what I've done when I've gone in there so far.

I have been enjoying all the videos, so thank you to everyone who has put any up (Eric, Jared, Emily, and Nathan... I think that's everyone.) I would love to see more videos from our childhood... HINT HINT Daddy! I do read the blog at least once a day... google reader has become one of my most frequently checked sites now. Thank you Trina for introducing me to that little time saver. I love it.

Anyway, I love you all and hope that this post finds you all healthy and happy.
Jared - do you know the gender and due date for this newest little Palmer yet?
Nate - Unfortunately I do believe I will not make it on Friday, hope that you can get over the disappointment.

Love to you all!

No comments: