Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hola

Hola mi familia -

So I don't really know Spanish, but you thought I did for a second didn't you? haha

Anyway, I was just writing a quick hello to let you all know that I'm still alive. I am busy working full time. This year my schedule is interesting. I come in and have a prep period of the beginning of each day, then I help in the first grade for an hour. Next it is over to teaching fifth grade math, then I have lunch, then I teach three science classes in the afternoon (but only two on Fridays) and after school I supervise the kids on the playground for the twenty minutes after school. This all keeps me extremely busy. I have short breaks between all of my classes so that is why I am posting right now.

Most of my kids are really good. And those that I am having problems with... well, it's not jsut me. It is nice that I have the support of the classroom teachers this year. I feel a lot more part of the school than I did last year. It also means that I have to go to a lot more meetings though. And, I will probably be tutoring one of my math kids after school for a half hour. (And getting paid extra for that.) And also, I will still go over to my summer job and help out when I can.

Basically my life right now revolves around work. I do go to activities in my ward, and hang out with friends in the evenings on occasion. But mostly I just get home and crash because I'm exhausted at the end of the day.

Well, I have to go teach math now.
Tawn

No comments: