Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Morning Everyone

Where has this month gone. I've been busy canning a lot of the time. I have my peaches done and some pears but I just got more from Marli. I plan to go to Deb's this afternoon and make apple cider with apples I got from Marli and the Heltons. When my apples get ripe I'll make some applesauce.

On Monday I'm going to have the surgery on my eye lids that I was supposed to have last January. I'm a little nervous, so keep me in your prayers.

If you haven't seen my answer to the question about my aunts and uncles you might want to look at it. I'm putting up a new one soon. I also hope to have time to work on other areas of my page and on the timeline. You know you can add things to the timeline, too.

I enjoyed your answers to the job question so here is another one for you. Who were your grandparents and great-grandparents? What memories or stories do you have of them? Have fun with that one.

I've been thinking a lot about Christmas presents and even working on a few. I don't think I'll make calendars this year so if someone else wants to take that project on you're welcome to. You might want to let me know so that we don't get 5 or 6 of them, but that might be interesting, too.

Love you all,
MOM

No comments: