Wednesday, November 28, 2007

School

Well, family, I've reworked my schedule. I had to drop creative writing to sign up for a history class that doesn't conflict with German. (The other available choice was a class I was bound to hate.) Also, I had signed up for a trip to Nauvoo during spring break, but as so few people have signed up for it, I thought it will probably be canceled anyway. So I'm going to Boston during spring break instead.

Tomorrow, I'm going to do an oral presentation on my history paper: "Zero Hour." Then on Friday, I'll be presenting it to the entire history department. (All four of them.) Then I have to rewrite the paper. But before I do that, I have to write a couple of essays for other classes. About a week to go, and then finals.

1 comment:

Mandapanda said...

Isn't it amazing that no matter how daunting the neverending lists of assignments, papers, reading, etc. are, time passes and it all gets done, for better or for worse. Or it doesn't get done...but time still passes. Sometimes that was what got me through the most stressful times during college. I just had to think to myself, "Ok this time next week, all those exams and papers will be over, whether I aced them or failed them or somewhere in between." And time always passed, and I graduated, and the exams and papers did, in fact, come to an end. You'll get there, Emily. I'm proud of you for everything you're doing!