Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hello

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would give an update. We're doing good. Did everyone have a fun Halloween. Brooke was a devil and Bryan was a jedi master. They got a lot of candy. We had a lot of trick or treaters come to our house also.



Last week I was asked to be the home room mom for Brooke class. I will help with the Christmas and Valentine's day parties. I am also an activities day leader for the 10 and 11 year old girls at chuch. They are very giggly and nice girls. It's fun. Other that that, I am still playing house wife.



The kids got their report cards today. Both were really good. Bryan got all E's and S's. Teacher note said that he always has a smile on his face and she enjoys having him in her class. He is doing more than satisfactory work in class. He can move forward with spelling words and attemping sentances. "However, please talk to him about working faster." Looks like kindergarten is off to a good start.


Brooke got all A's: 93 in reading, 91 in language, 97 math, 96 science, and 94 for social studies. She got E's and S's in everything else. Hooray! This is the first time Brooke has gotten actually number grades, last year was just letters (no +'s or -"s). I can see exactly how she is doing. Kinda cool. Brooke teacher wrote Brooke is very sweet, curtious, and helpful. She is making friends and getting along with classmates. She is strong in all subject areas. Please encourage her to continue read at home. I couldn'task for more.

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

With such brilliant parents how could they help but do well in school.