Friday, November 30, 2007

the beginning of updates

I finally uploaded the first of the Summer movies. After having many hassles with the computers, and trying to communicate between them, we finally got it all figured out. It does take some time, and it's already late, so the other two will be added in the next couple of days. Watch the first one here.

Before adding that one, I finally got around to adding a second tap dance number, taken back in May. You can watch that here.

Oh, and I also added a couple of new drawings to my page. Well, one of them is from June, but it was Trina's Christmas present, so I couldn't actually share it yet. But she received her present already, so you can see it now. I'll let you poke around and find it (it is towards the bottom). I wish I had more to post there, but I have been busy working lately, and getting all the Christmas projects figured out. Maybe I'll set some time aside next week specifically for drawing.

No comments: