Friday, November 09, 2007

Addresses and such

Now that you all know where I am going (Florida Orlando Mission) and when (January 9, 2008), feel free to talk amongst yourselves or shower me with advice.
While in the MTC, you can write to me at:

Sister Clarissa Nicole Palmer
Florida Orlando Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

Once I get to Florida, send letters and packages to:

Sister Clarissa Nicole Palmer
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E
Orlando, FL 32837-8426

Adam wins the guessing game because he said "I say that you go someplace that no one has picked." No one picked Florida. Runners up would be Jared with Arkansas and Nathan with St Louis, Missouri.

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Congratulations. Emily can tell you all about the weather. Watch out for alligators and sinkholes.