Friday, September 14, 2007

Work

So my life just got slightly more busy and interesting. I was asked if I'd be willing to come in four days a week in the mornings and help with the reading groups in the second grade in the mornings. So I'll be doing that between 9 and 10 am Tuesday through Friday. I also just added tutoring one of my old students on Tuesday and Thursday mornings (7:30 to 8). And I decided to change my other tutoring to just Wednesday and Fridays frm 4:30 - 6:00, so that I could have my Mondays completely free for homework.

Anyway, along with taking the four more hours at work, I also got myself a pay raise of a dollar an hour. Actually they had originally promised me that amount and then on the contract it was a dollar lower... so I said that I could take the job if I could have the original amount. And they gave it to me. So I think I might actually survive the school year financially.

Now I just have to find the time to study between all those other things. That's why I have Mondays free... Monday is my BIG study day where I try to get as much done as possible. And then I almost always end up doing stuff on Saturdays... but this Saturday is the Manti Temple Trip so that might be tricky. Anyway, I have work to do.

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: