Saturday, September 01, 2007

Keeping on Top of Things

Hey family -

Well, I've survived my first week of classes. So far, so good. I took my first test on Friday and got 100%. I have also taken four quizzes and received 100% on all of those and so far have 100% on all my assignments. So I'd say that I'm doing pretty well so far. Of course, this is only the first week. I am enjoying my classes so far. I am learning a lot and some of it is review (which is nice.) I had to write a couple of one page papers which I'll probably post to my blog. They are entertaining, at least I think they are. You'll have to tell me what you think.

Work is getting better. Things were tough the first week, but I'm learning the kids names, so I know which ones to keep an eye on more. I didn't have to work on Friday because everyone was on a field trip. That was nice because it gave me more time to work on my school work. I'm actually well on my way to having things done for this next week. I like the idea of being about a week ahead on things.

In other news I bought my plane ticket to LA for Christmas break. I'm looking forward to that one. I then looked into tickets for Thanksgiving but was unable to find anything within my budget. I'm thinking that I'll stay here and get a lot of school work/prep stuff for work done as well as working on Christmas presents. I finally finished Allison's present last night. (I'm only doing things for the grand-babies this year and I hope to get them done... at least that's the plan for right now.) They are rather time consuming gifts.

Jared - I really enjoyed your videos. I watched all of them... though I did fast forward through the fireworks one.

I love you all.
Tawnia

No comments: