Wednesday, September 05, 2007

hola crumb-bums

This is laurel by the way, a.k.a. eric on this blogger. Hey, y'all, I want your addresses. The only correct address I have is Frankelyn's, so unless you all plan on moving back home by the time I get around to mailing the birth announcements you should post or email me the address you reside at.

This would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation on this matter.

On a personal note, Stevie and I are getting back to a sort of normal life now that we've been interrupted by the new kid. She's O.K.. She cries sometimes. She also spends a lot of time pooping. She also eats.

We went swimming today, Stevie and I. Allison slept in the stroller. Someday all three of us will go swimming. Then the next new kid will sleep in the stroller.

You guys are awesome.

Love, Laurel, not Eric.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I just did email you my new address the other day...