Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Christmas

So Trina, Jared, and I think that a gift exchange would be a good idea... do the rest of you dislike it because you already have gifts going for everyone??

For Christmas I am going to visit Eric, Laurel, Stevie, and Allie. I'm very excited. I will be back in Utah for New Years though. I fly out on the evening of the 19th and back on the evening of the 30th. Speaking of that trip... I'd like to send Eric and Laurel my flight plans but I don't have a current e-mail for them. So please e-mail me. Also to Eric and Laurel - I'd love to see new pictures of Allie on the website.

Life is keeping me busy. I'll probably make a chain of the number of days I work between now and Christmas, or something like that, soon. I have to have something to keep me going through frustrating days at work.

Actually work isn't to bad at the moment. I feel like things are going well.

-Tawnia

No comments: