Friday, September 21, 2007

Live from Santa Ana

Let me begin tonight's post by expressing my condolences, sympathies, and concerns for Bryan's most recent injury. I hope he's healing up well.

It's been nice to read everyone's news. Sounds like you're all making good progress. Well done.

In honor of Allie's turning two months old today, and finding my long lost camera the other day, I've updated my family's little page. Check it out for very recent pictures (this afternoon) and other fun surprises.

As you can see from these pictures, Laurel gave Stevie a haircut yesterday. We're sad to see his curls go, but they'll be back. I think Laurel did it because the man at Albertson's thought he was a girl.

Allie has been a bit of a whiner these days. Maybe it's a growth spurt or something but she's eating all the time and wearing poor Laurel out.

Stevie is getting bigger and funnier and more talkative. He said "The Mommy's Book" today. He repeats everything we say, which is pretty dang cute. And a little scary.

I've been busy working. I have two big projects that are coming to fruition now. I had a conference call this morning at 5:30, then a Kinkos run, then a day at the office. I got a nap tonight which was very nice. Then Stevie woke me up by standing on me and stomping on my head.

No comments: