Monday, September 10, 2007

Jared says Hi

I have a question for everybody... What are your plans for Christmas / New Years? I know that Mom and Dad have bought their tickets to come here to Texas over the holidays, and that Tawnia will be going to California to spend time with Eric and Laurel. What about everyone else?

In our latest news, we just went to Schlitterbahn on Saturday, and had a lot of fun. It was a company picnic, and so we got discounted tickets and lots of free food. I got a bit too much sun though. The kids are doing well in school, and Brooke starts Girls Scouts again this week. Michelle had a bit of bad news this week - she went to the dentist and ended up getting a crown and a root canal. I think that's her third one.

3 comments:

Skippy said...

Amanda, Joshua, and I are going to Washington to spend Christmas with Amanda's parents. We will probably spend New Years here in Salem.

Mindy Sebastian said...

I'm hopefully going to Canada to visit my friend Aaron. If not, possibly with Nathan and Amanda?

Anonymous said...

I'm most likely going to be in Utah with Sarah and her family.