Friday, June 01, 2007

question for Nathan

Hey Nathan - do you still collect foreign coins? We have some friends who just got back from a trip to South Africa and had lots of extra coins. I got one of each for you. I'm getting a box of clothes ready to send to Mom - I'll put them in there.

We got free tickets to the Baltimore Aquarium that we used yesterday - it was pretty neat. They had a fun dolphin show and lots of really cool displays of fish. We also saw frogs and a couple of "rain forest" type things. It was all indoors, which was a little odd to me because of the Oregon one being all outdoors. But at the same time, with the humidity out here hitting last weekend, I didn't mind being indoors.

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Yes I do still have my collection. I am trying to keep adding to it but I have not for a awhile. Thank you for helping it to grow.