Monday, May 28, 2007

Oh Oregon

Mindy and I are now in Oregon. I'm visiting and Mindy is moving in. Saturday was a perfect driving day. It was overcast in Utah in the morning and then stayed fairly cool throughout the day. We got here in good time with no troubles. It has been overcast the entire time we've been here so far but hasn't actually rained.

Today our plan is to go and see Pirates 3. I could have gone to see it Thursday night, but decided to wait for Mindy. I'm not sure if the parents are coming with us or not. Tomorrow the plan is to go and help Nate and Manda for the day and then spend the night down there so that on Wednesday we can go to Silver Creek Falls. I want to do a nice long hike. Then we also want to go to the coast one day and next week we're going to the zoo with Mom's class on Wednesday. So yeah, I'm here vacationing and doing all the things that I want to do whilst in Oregon. I have to be back in Utah for church on June 10th. (I promised we'd have choir practice that Sunday.) And then I have a dentist appointment on June 11th to get a couple of teeth pulled so I have to be there for that also.

That's what's up with me at the moment.

Tawnia

No comments: