Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nephew pictures

I was thinking that it was kind of weird that you didn't do Joshua's picture like the other neice/nephew pictures for Tawnia's birthday until I remembered that Joshua was born after Tawnia's birthday. So that makes sense now. I don't know if you ever going to get a serious face on Joshua though. Every picture I take he is going to have a big smile on his face, especially since he is starting to smile more.

Sorry for the delay on the current Joshua pictures for the calendar. We are in the process of moving and becoming apartment managers and all these new responsibilities are starting to add up. We will be adding new ones soon I hope. I can't promise when, but soon. I think we have pictures of him every day so far.

My grades are in too:

Moving: C
Gift giving: B-
Intro to fatherhood: A

I'm glad I didn't take more credits. With how bad I did I probably would have done much worse.

Nathan

No comments: