Thursday, May 17, 2007

No TV Year

1. We don't have a TV anymore. I can't remember if I mentioned that before. We haven't had it for at least a month and a half now. It's been nice. I'm reading a lot more and we spend more time playing with Stevie and reading to him. He doesn't miss it at all. We didn't really get rid of it on purpose. It just stopped working, and we decided not to replace it.

2. Laurel is doing fine. The pregnancy is probably much better than we want to recognize because Laurel is so worried about pre-term delivery. She switched doctors, and she really likes her new doctor (who actually delivered Stevie). She keeps being told that there's nothing she can do to avoid pre-term delivery. If it happens, it happens. So she worries. But she's getting better.

3. Stevie is doing fine. His hobbies include climbing on the table, dancing on the table, banging on the computer keyboard, and looking at bubbles. He also likes to say the word "bubbles." His favorite book is Green Eggs and Ham.

4. I'm enjoying my new job. I've been at WaMu for almost 2 months. It's nice. I'm working on some interesting projects. Everyone keeps saying: "Oh, that's very high profile" about the project I'm on. I'm considering a move to Seattle instead of Oregon. We'll see.

5. Video editing. I've been frustrated with my computer. I have the Beers DVD done, but the first burning didn't work at all. DVD's I've tried to burn since have also had problems. I don't know what the deal is. Ben Majors is going to help out with some software. I've tried a few different ones and nothing seems to do the trick. Anyway, the Beers Reunion DVD is coming soon, pending computer issues. Pure Chaos is further behind, but the day will come. Laurel doesn't like me spending too much time on the computer and not with her, so when I haven't posted videos or pictures or whatever, just blame her (heh heh heh).

No comments: