Saturday, June 09, 2007

What is, in fact, cooking?

Hi guys!

I know many of you are checking insanityinc on a regular basis, looking for updates and whatnot. Well, here is one.

I noticed Mindy has added a few pictures.

Also, I've changed the Stevie calendar. Nathan copied mine, so I copied Trina's. But that's the way of progress.

Laurel and I made some changes to another part of the page. Who can find it? (There's a clue in this post.)

We're going swimming tonight. The basketball finals was between our ward's two teams. My team lost in double overtime. One of the players from the other team is putting on a BBQ for both teams. He's also a friend of mine. We work in Priests together.

Laurel had a baby shower with the ward this week, the same night as semi-finals (which we won, to get into the finals). She was very happy with the turnout and all the presents and how nice everyone was. To answer Trina's questions, Laurel is due August 11th, and she'll be at 32 weeks when Mom comes next Saturday, and where Stevie would've been born on the Wednesday after that. She's taking medicine for her blood pressure and it seems to be helping.

Laurel is giving Stevie a bath, and then we're going to Deseret Book to get my Father's Day present. It'll be a fun day.

Oh, by the way Mom, Bekah's baptism will be about an hour and a half after you arrive, so we'll probably be heading straight there after we pick you up. You may want to wear something nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurel and I made some changes to another part of the page. Who can find it? (There's a clue in this post.)

I found the clue, but then I had to cheat to figure out exactly what the change was.