Friday, June 15, 2007

I think I'm ready

I have two big suitcases packed and in the car. I've got everything together that I think I might need. Now I just need to relax. That's the hard part. I'm very excited about going to California for the summer. I'm also excited for all the adventures everyone else is having. For little Allison and Rosemary who will soon join our family, for Jared and Michelle's new house, and for all the jobs that the girls have or will soon have. I'll miss playing with Joshua and I'm sure he'll learn lots of new things while I'm gone. I'll have fun playing with Stevie. I'll have fun talking to Brooke, Bryan and Summer on the phone. I'll miss Daddy the most but I know he loves me and he'll come down when Allison is born. I have lots of projects to keep me busy.

Have a great summer! I will.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: