Sunday, June 10, 2007

ultrasound

It's time to take the poll on if you think our baby is a boy or girl. The ultrasound is Friday morning, so you have until Thursday night to make your guesses. The names we have selected are Michael Abbott for a boy, or Rosemary Grace for a girl.

Abbott is Nancy's maiden name. I was never really settled on William as the middle name, like we talked about last time. I think Abbott sounds pretty cool - different, but not weird. And Adam still gets the initials MAC, so he can call him Mac if he wants to. I figure that Grace is a family name somewhere, since it's Aunt Cheryl's middle name as well. I'd like to use family names for the middle names - not necessarily our side for girls and Adam's side for boys, although that's how it has just worked out so far. And Rosemary Grace just seems to be right, whether or not it's a family name.

7 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

On the Palmer side your great- grandmother was Grace McCune. On the Beers my Dad's sister was Grace Olive, she was called Olive.

Grandpa says he thinks it's a girl. He'll call her his little Blossom. As for my guess I'm not sure this time. I think I'll say a boy, either way this one will break the tie.

Mindy Sebastian said...

I think you'll have another girl.

Emily said...

I'm hoping you have girl.

Eric said...

Laurel says: "girl"
Eric says: "boy"
Stevie says: "cracker"

Anonymous said...

boy

Skippy said...

Nathan says girl
Amanda says boy
Ashley says boy
Joshua says aaawhoooo

tawngap said...

I think it will be a girl.