Monday, June 25, 2007

comments

First off, Happy Birthday Adam! Nice job getting older.

Nathan, is your movie supposed to be a little jerky? If so, then fabulous! If not, then it needs a little work. The music runs nice the whole time (I like the sneeze in the middle), but the actual movie clips (there are movie clips, right?) you put in are jumpy. But I still like it.

And Tawnia, good luck at your recital tonight! I wish I could be there to perform with you. Try hard not to mess up, but really, don't worry if you do! Besides, you can always post on the blog that you did perfectly, and no one here would know the difference. Either way, I'm proud of you.

I'm doing fine. Working lots and fixing lots of pictures for the "slide project". Working all the time actually saves a lot of money - besides all the money I'm earning, I don't feel like going anywhere to spend it! My goal is to buy a car, and then get out of debt.

No comments: