Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pure Chaos .com

No, I didn't buy another url for the movie page.  It's still in the same place.  But it's not quite finished yet!  I still need a few things from some people.

From the Caudle family, I need acting histories for each member of your family.  I also need a "backstory" for Invisible Girl - but the same deal as last time still applies, that is, if you want I can make something up for your approval.

From the Palmer family - the one in California - I need acting histories from Eric and Stevie, as well as backstories for Egbert and Super Runner (same deal I offered Trina above), Eric's thoughts as Producer of the movie, a "final script" (as in, what was actually said on film as opposed to what was written), and a copy of the movie itself.  I also need my crew list to be corrected and updated (the one on the "Under the Set" page).

From the Palmer family - the one in Salem OR - I need Amanda's acting history, and character stories on Skip and Havoc.

From the Palmer family - the one that is just Clarissa - I need your acting history, Kurai-dono's story, and a picture of the elusive Shadow Twins.

I've posted everything else I have!  Oh, and if you know of anyone else who has seen the movie (like Amanda's mom, or anyone from the WA reunion...) encourage them to tell us what they thought!  Uncle Gary is getting lonely on that page...

1 comment:

Skippy said...

doing the write up is on my list of things to do still from months ago. I'll get it done. Besides, you said we had until December...oh...it's almost December.