Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Thankful Too

I hope you are all enjoying this Thanksgiving Day. We're heading off to Deb's in a little while. I made some pies yesterday and some Jello salad. Yes, I'm being good - using Splenda and sugar free Jello and Lite Cool Whip.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year, too: for Summer; for a wonderful trip to DC and two fantastic reunions; for legs that work and don't hurt all the time; for 37 years, so far, with a wonderful husband (thanks for the anniversary greetings); for the Gospel of Jesus Christ; for everything and for all of you. I could go on and on but I need to eat a bite of lunch and head over to Deb's to play games and such as we get ready for our feast.

I LOVE YOU!
Mom

P.S. I answered the question about autumn. It's on my page.

No comments: