Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hair Cuts

My hair is very short today. I wanted it to my shoulders and instead it is to my chin, but I'm dealing with it.

It is really nice to have Trina and Summer here. I have been leaving work and not worrying about it. Today is Summer's 6 month birthday! Hooray for Summer. I think we need to have some cake to celebrate. I was thinking of Carrot Cake, since carrots are Summer's favorite baby food so far.

Work is going well. I got my grades done and actually met with all but four of my students parents. One student I had an IEP with recently, so her mom isn't worried about it, one student is currently in Guatemala so I'll have to meet with them after Thanksgiving; one student is brand new; and then there's the one that I need to call her parents and set an appointment with. I did not have any bad experiences with my conferences. In fact I think they were really quite productive. I even got some tutoring jobs for Mindy out of them.

Today we're going to have our book reports and then make trace fossils. It should be fun.

-Tawnia

No comments: