Thursday, December 13, 2007

Things I Would Like To Do...

While I'm in California.
Well, I would love to go and see Wicked and spend a day or two at Disneyland or some of those theme park places... (like I haven't been to the SanDiego Zoo ever and I haven't been to Sea World since I was REALLY little.) But since those things cost money, something I don't have, these are the things I would like to do.

1. Visit Uncle Gary
2. Visit Aunt Cheryl
3. Visit Uncle Speedy
4. Babysit Stevie and Allie so Eric and Laurel can go out on a DATE
5. Babysit Stevie and Allie so Eric and Laurel can go to the temple
6. Play with Stevie
7. Hold Allie
8. Change dirty diapers
9. Babysit Stevie while Laurel goes to the doctor
10. Sleep in every day that I can... noting that with a two year old around, that will probably be not at all.
11. Have a wonderful Christmas day watching a cute little boy open his Christmas presents.
12. Talk, laugh, and have a wonderful time.
13. Help out however I can
14. Umm.... read a good book... hopefully I get one of those for Christmas, but I'll probably also bring one with me.

Eric and Laurel - I pretty much am yours to do with as you please while there. I will have NOTHING hanging over my head... classes are done, and I'm off work the whole time, so please just know that I plan on being very easy to please.
Love,
Tawnia
PS And I'm pretty sure Mindy feels the same way, and if she doesn't I'll beat her up. =)

2 comments:

Mindy Sebastian said...

No worries Tawnia. I feel the same way. I have nothing hanging over my head either, and I am all about helping out Eric and Laurel. And spending time with those sweet babies! WOOHOO!

treen said...

What about YOU (and Mindy) going to do a session at the temple? You have lots of options - Los Angeles, San Diego, Newport Beach, and Redlands. That's what I'd do, in addition to all that visiting and babysitting.