Thursday, December 13, 2007

Posting and pictures

First off -Eric - if I remember right you said something about bugging you if you didn't get pictures up soon... my post was just meant as a friendly reminder. I get to SEE Stevie and Allie in less than a week now so I am okay if I don't see pictures.... but I'm sure everyone else would like to see them.

Trina - I try to post on all the blogs equally. Usually if you see a post from me on one blog there will be a post from me on all three blogs. FYI.

In other news I have completed all of my finals and I believe I will have a 4.0 for the semester. One of my grades might be an A- so that might bring it down slightly, but still I have all A's WAHOO! In celebration I splurged and went to dinner at the Olive Garden with some friends (all female) last night.

Love, Tawnia

1 comment:

Eric said...

Oh Tawnia, I was never offended by your reminder. I'm sorry if it came off that way. I was in a goofy mood when I wrote that post anyway, as you may have gathered... See you next week sisterino! (and let me know what you want to do... we still need to make some plans!)