Sunday, December 09, 2007

a new post for a new generation of postal workers

As the French say, it's late, but I took a nap this afternoon so I'm still up. Stevie is sick (sad to note) and is sleeping. Laurel is cleaning up as is her way. Allie is in bed and she is sleeping there. Christmas is coming. I did post new pictures of Stevie and Allie (before you even asked Tawnia!) but no, I haven't finished getting Thanksgiving pics put together. Sorry. I hope you'll forgive me. The tree is up, Christmas music is on the hi-fi, and I'm excited for the impending holiday. I don't really know what we'll be doing, but it will be fun and full of Christmas cheer whatever it is. We learned today (at church) that to give is better than to receive which is important to remember when you "receive" presents from me this year. Just keep that in mind and stop your griping. GOT IT? Speaking of griping, sometimes Allie drinks gripe water which helps her tender little tummy. She's got to be the cutest little baby girl in the world. I wonder how I can verify that...

No comments: