Saturday, December 29, 2007

After Christmas

Well, I'm here at Trina and Adam's. I baby-sat the girls today. Summer was very unhappy when her parents left, but I calmed her down by showing her videos of Joshua. (I love Joshua! Even if I've never met him.)

This evening I walked down to the bookstore, but I left before I could talk myself into spending between $20 and $25 on a fantasy trilogy. (I'm still tempted to do it.)

I've also been sorting and naming all my pictures (including some I finally got from Trina and Adam). I've had great fun with my new toy -- my digital camera. I've run around the Smithsonian for a couple of days (Air and Space, Natural History), so I've got lots of pictures. And I took a lot of Summer too.

I want to redo my web page now that I've got some pictures that I might put on it (and the potential to get many more). There's just one problem.

I don't remember how to update my web page! Someone help me out here.

No comments: