Friday, December 21, 2007

A little time

I have a minute, when I'm not rushing around trying to get things done. I have almost everything packed for our trip to Texas. I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

I was just looking over the last few posts and I noticed that I hadn't answered Trina's. Yes, there is a package on the way. A few things weren't done when Mindy went out to see you in November, so they are now in the mail.

Yes Tawnia, we opened our gifts here at home on Monday night. Thank you for the beautiful gift. I won't say anything more, for the moment, in case you are giving one to someone else.
I have been very busy getting everything ready for Christmas. I finished my last project on Wednesday, just in time for Mindy to take it to Allison. I was also in the Messiah choir. Our stake does selections from the Messiah every other year. The program is just over an hour. We practiced Sunday afternoons from October on. Then we have four performances. This year there were 2 in McMinnville on the 9th and 2 in Newberg on the 16th. Between all those things and work and sharing the computer with Clarissa, Mindy and Dad, I haven't had much time to get on here. Maybe I'll do better in the coming year. I know I need to update my page. I was hoping to do that before Christmas but it's just not happening. Sorry.
I'm going to try to write a newsletter to send to our friends. I'll let you know if I manage to get that done in the next few hours. Otherwise, oh well...
Take care and give each of my grandbabies an extra kiss from Grandma. I love you all,
MOM

No comments: