Monday, June 16, 2008

New Web Host

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed over the weekend, we're in the process of migrating files to the new host. I'll be sending out the FTP info soon. Call tonight if you need it right away and I haven't sent it yet. Call after 5 PM Pacific.

I should have most of it transferred now. Looks like the timeline is still not done... Let me know if I miss anything.

Mom and Dad are down here in Monterey for the week. We had a nice Father's Day. Stevie and Allie are enjoying all the attention Grandma and Grandpa are giving them, and I think the feeling's mutual.

I have to work all week, sad to say, so I won't be around for all the fun, but hopefully we'll get out and about in the evenings.

Love you all!

Eric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've poked around a little bit, and I've noticed a few files missing from both the Game Book and the Pure Chaos sections.

Also, I'd like the new FTP info soon, so I can make some updates to my page.

Eric said...

I just sent it out... let me know if you don't get it.