Sunday, June 01, 2008

June is great, too

First let me thank Jared for putting the latest group of pictures on Clarissa's page. He also fixed the last post so it looks better. Thanks, Jared.

I also have made a few changes to my page. Since Trina has been talking a lot about vegetables lately, I decided to list my favorite ones. I also made a few other minor changes here and there. See if you can find them.

In case I didn't mention it to everyone - we have Aunt Marli staying here with us for a week or two. She had a stroke about a week ago and got out of the hospital on Friday. Since she can't get around at all without her cane the doctors didn't want her going home where she would be alone. So, she is staying with us. Emily moved to the other office and we put Marli's adjustable bed in the library where Emily had been.

Tawnia mentioned some of her adventures for July. Here are the ones we have coming up sooner than that. On Saturday, June 14th Dad and I are leaving for California. We'll spend a week with Eric and his wonderful family; then head home on the 23rd. On Wednesday the 25th we'll fly to Baltimore and spend 3 wonderful weeks with Trina and family. Hurray!! We get to meet Rosemary at last and see Summer as a big two-year-old instead of a tiny infant. And we may even drive up to the Hill Cumorah Pageant. We are very excited about our upcoming adventures. The doctors have cleared me to go. The fluid is gone and I am getting stronger each day. I hope you all have some wonderful plans for this summer.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: