Sunday, June 01, 2008

July

So here it is, the beginning of June, and all I can think about is how much I'm excited for July. Here's why:
1. I am going to Rexburg to visit Sarah for the fourth of July weekend and it just so happens that Eric, Laurel, Stevie and Allie will also be there that weekend.
2. On July 7th (the Monday after the weekend of the fourth) I'll be going to Lagoon with some friends in my ward. Hooray for stake Lagoon day. Yeah, it's definitely not as cool as Disneyland, but it is still fun.
3. On July 10th my best friend, Jiffy, will get back from Belgium.
4. July 14th-17th (I think those are the right days) - Nathan, Amanda, and Joshua will be in Utah Valley!!

See - Look at all those fantastic reasons to be excited for July! But it's June, not July. So I have to wait 30 days until all that fun stuff can begin. I guess I'll have to find some fun stuff to be excited about in June for now.

No comments: