Monday, June 02, 2008

New Picture

Hi all,

I posted a new picture in our section! I was cheap/lazy/whathaveyou and posted the same picture for Stevie and Allie. I didn't have a lot to choose from this time around, so that's how come. I hope you enjoy it all the same.

I just sent you all an email about our web hosting. Feel free to give me a call or whatever if you have questions. I'm sure we'll come up with the best solution together. I'm for getting lots more space and putting up all kinds of crazy stuff. Like videos, and thousands of animated GIFs...

Anyway, I've been busy these days. We drove to So-Cal for Memorial Day. I worked a lot of the time. Lots of work. Tonight we had family night. We watched the solemn assembly that we missed back in April (because of our move). It was very nice. Then we played with toys. It was a good family night.

Love,
Eric

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Using the same picture is fine, especially when it's such an adorable one of both of them. I can't wait to see them.