Friday, June 20, 2008

Emily's movie reviews

I'm up at Aunt Marli's for a few weeks, taking care of the housework, being here in case she needs someone. I do have a lot of time for writing, which is good. Yesterday I wrote a chase scene in which a character stops to smell the flowers.

I've also seen some new movies recently.

"Brother Bear": I liked this one. Only now, I have this strange urge to talk like a moose, eh. One of my favorite lines: "Never try to milk a caribou."

"Madagascar": I like the penguins. (Big surprise.) In fact, those were the only characters I did like, although the baby lemur was cute.

"Prince Caspian": I saw this in the theater with Mom, Dad, and Mindy a couple weeks ago. It was good, although I was a bit critical of some of the battle tactics. The gryphons are cool.

No comments: