Monday, June 02, 2008

Big plans

You may have already read that Amanda, Joshua, and I are traveling to Utah in July. That is our big summer adventure. We're contemplating a trip to Trina's to teach her how to post pictures of her girls. I mean seriously, it's been two months since your monthly picture has been updated. I have already posted two different pictures (removing the first one, so if you didn't see it, sorry) on Joshua's month to month page. Sorry Trina, it just seems weird that you're usually the one to get on others' cases for not posting pictures, and here you are...not posting pictures. I know you put them on your blog, but you're so close to having Summer pictures up for two whole years. To me this feels like reading a book once a month and I am finally close to the end, but you're keeping it away from me. It's not like you're doing anything...oh yeah...you have two little girls, and a little husband. Never mind. Hey Mindy... post the pictures. And good job at ballet.

Unfortunately we're not really planning a trip to the east coast. Perhaps when the lad is older.

Cordially,
Nathan


3 comments:

Mindy Sebastian said...

There. Fine. All done. And I did tell Trina how to do it all, it's just a matter of her taking the time to do it.

treen said...

Oh, sure. Get me all excited that you're thinking about taking a trip out here to the East Coast, and then yank the rug out from under me. Jerk.

Adam said...

I'm not little. I'm all of 5' 10 1/2", which makes me one of, if not the tallest in the family. Of course, I do my age some of the time, which puts me about Summer's or Marnie's height.