Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to Dad and Eric and Jared and Nathan and Adam!

Dad - Thanks for everything you did for us when we were kids, and all the support you continue to give now that we're adults. Thank you for not thinking your job is done just because we're not in the house anymore, but just changed. And thank you for being a fun grandpa - I'm excited for you to be here in a couple of weeks so my kids can get to know you too.

Eric, Jared, and Nathan - I know that you're good dads because you're great guys, and also because you had an excellent example to follow!

Adam - Back in the day when I was wondering when my Knight in Shining Armor would finally get done slaying the dragon and come find me, I was also cognizant that I was looking for the Daddy of my kids. I could not have imagined someone better than you. I'm also amazed at how much Summer and Rosemary adore you, but it doesn't surprise me. Of course they do! You're the best Daddy EVER to them! I love you!

Love, Trina

No comments: