Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June

So June is turning out to be a very busy month also. I have three wedding receptions to go to this month (thankfully each is a different week) and I am also staying very busy with ward activities. This week alone we had a luau for FHE and are having a BBQ tonight for Enrichment (along with some service activities). Wednesday is Institute and Thursday is always Big Brother/Big Sister. We basically have something every night of the week minus Friday and Saturday. This Saturday I have one of those wedding receptions and also picking up Isaac from the airport. Oh, and on Wednesday I'm going out to lunch with some friends from teaching at Reagan (Terry and Eileen). Every week seems to be like this though.... I get as much work in as I can and then play like crazy when I'm not at work. Somewhere in here I'm supposed to be working on lesson plans for next year also... and I had a bunch of other things I wanted to get done, but those things aren't really happening (like more of those blankets I'm supposed to get knit.) I guess they will happen when they happen.
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: